Delkor M72 Deep Cycle Wet Cell Battery
- Delkor Marine & Leisure M27
- Travel across the oceans with Delkor Marine & Leisure batteries. Developed with cutting-edge technology, they power up your fun adventures, offering steadfast power over long journeys and in all kinds of weather.
- Heavy Duty Deep Cycle Battery suitable for under bonnet mountingPerfect for marine craft and recreational vehicles. Perfect for the well-deserved leisure time you’ve been waiting for.
The M27 Specs…
- Model: M27
- CCA: 680 A
- AH(20HR): 97 Ah
- RC: 162 Min
- Post Type: MARINE
- Polarity: R ( +, – )
- Length: 305 mm
- Width: 172 mm
- Height: 225 mm
- Convenient maintenance-free battery, no topping up of fluid required
- Reliable electrical performance with wrought grid plates
- Added strength and vibration resistance with anchor bonding
- Increased durability with high-strength polypropylene case
- Enhanced safety with heat-sealed covers and built-in spark arrestor
- Ideal for dual-power applications
PROJECTA IDC25 ALTERNATOR / MPPT REGULATOR
The Projecta IDC25 is the toughest and most advanced dual battery management system available on the market today. While everyone else quickly released this new DC-DC technology a few years back, Projecta were busy in research and development designing the Ultimate DC/Solar Battery Charger.
The IDC25 is simple to operate, designed with a Mode push button for battery selection for Gel, AGM, Wet or Calcium type battery. The IDC25 unit is also sealed to IP67 specs, so it can be installed under the bonnet if needed because the unit is dust, splash and shock proof.
The IDC25 can safely operate in extreme conditions up to 80°C, as found in engine bays in hotter climates.
A major feature of the Projecta IDC25 is that it has the latest synchronous switch technology. The IDC25’s efficiency exceeds 94% at typical full load conditions, converting your vehicle’s 12V DC / 24V DC alternator power to a more complete charge and prolonging the battery life. This means that the IDC25 will not load your vehicles alternator in order to charge your auxiliary battery at the desired voltage setting which is either 14.1V to 14.7V.
This will not affect the vehicle’s performance ( fual economy and engine performance) from installing the Projecta IDC25.
The IDC25 can be wired to the vehicle ignition, allowing it to operate only when the ignition is turned on. This ignition connection also enables a “low input operation” mode, for compatibility with modern smart (variable voltage ) alternators.
An additional wire has been fitted to the IDC25 for driving an external L.E.D indicator, in-cabinfor example to remotely display charging and fault status.
TOYOTA LANDCRUISER BATTERY TRAY – SUIT NZ70
Suits: Landcruiser 200 DS Series, 1VD-FTV 4.5 Litre V8 Turbo Diesel
Years: Sep 2016 Onwards
Location: Engine Bay
Max Battery Size (mm): L300 x W175 x H220
Suits Battery: N70
ACCESSORY BOX – VOLT WITH 2 X SOCKET
THERMO AUTO CIRCUIT BREAKER X 2
INLINE BLADE FUSE HOLDER