- Portable and affordable in comparison to a under bonnet dual battery system!
Most under bonnet dual battery systems with a DC charger would cost in excess of $2,000.00 and even then, you are restricted to your vehicle!
- New look – New Design
- Use of an sophisticated DC charger (hardwired to battery connection)
- DC allows for voltage boost and constant charge rate from variable alternator vehicles via the designated Anderson labelled ‘Alternator Input’
- DC allows for the use of unregulated solar panels via the designated Anderson labelled ‘Unregulated solar Input’
- DC allows for charging your 12volt battery from a 24 Volt vehicle
- Allows for easy movement between vehicle to vehicle (multiple dual battery systems in only one unit!)
- Increased length of jumper leads – now provided at 1.8mt
- Upgrade to vehicle charge system, allowing for the option to install an Anderson to the rear of vehicle connected to the Thumper line
- Additional outlet sockets, including designated Anderson connectors for ‘Unregulated solar input’ and ‘Alternator input’
- Bluetooth monitoring device installed in battery pack to monitor voltage condition and charge parameters from vehicle
- Australian designed
- Australian built
- Australian owned
Bluetooth battery monitor
The Thumper Outback DC is fitted internally with a Bluetooth monitoring device. This exciting new component of the Thumper unit allows the user to monitor the Thumper’s stage of charge via a FREE downloadable app (available from the iTunes or google play store).
The Bluetooth battery monitoring app has been designed around the parameters of a fridge operating voltages.
The Bluetooth monitoring app provides a number of different parameters that the user may choose to monitor, from vehicle input charge, voltage history graph (the information will remain stored in the Bluetooth app for a period of 35 days), cranking tests and more.