|Voltage||12V or 24V|
|Open Flow||4 GPM (18.9 LPM)|
|Shut-off Pressue||40 PSI (4.8 bar)|
|Max Current Draw||10 Amps @ 40 PSI (2.8 BAR)|
|Recommended Fuse Size||15 Amps (not included)|
|Motor Design||Brushed, permanent magnet TENV|
|Pumphead upper housing material||Glass fiber reinforced polypropylene|
|Max Inlet Pressure||30 PSI (2.1 Bar)|
|Fluid Temp Range||32°F – 140°F (0°C – 60°C)|
|Dry Self-priming Capability||7ft min (2.1m min)|
|Certifications||CE, ISO8846, RCM|
Jabsco Par Max HD4 Water Pump
or 4 fortnightly payments of $81.25 with More info
Jabsco’s updated and improved lineup of freshwater supply pumps are designed to provide years of satisfactory service in applications both large and small.
This HD (Heavy Duty) model includes a wider diameter motor with a powder coated shell, cast aluminum endbells and lower housing to improve pressure capability and life.
With an open flow rate of 4 GPM (15 LPM) and 60 PSI (4.1 BAR), these pumps deliver exceptional performance. Standard models provide good performance in an economical footprint.
These configurations are available in 1-3 GPM, perfect for vessels with 1-3 outlets. A plastic housing protects the motors on these units from corrosion.
- 1 x Par-Max HD4 Freshwater Pump
- 2 x 1/2″ straight hosebarbs
- 1 x 90° 40 mesh quick connect strainer
- Co-molded diaphragm technology for long life and durability
- heavy duty motors and cast aluminum lower housings which allow for longlife, even at high pressures
- Efficient and quiet operation
- Integrated, sealed pressure switch for on-demand operation
- Self-priming allows for installation versatility
- Can run dry without damage
- Quick connect ports for ease of installation, servicing, and maintenance
- Vibration dampening mounting feet
- Equipped with integrated bypass module to reduce cycling and provide smoother flow
|Dimensions||39 × 14 × 16 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.