Fullriver Deep-Cycle Gel provides customers long lasting runtime and battery life in the most demanding of applications:
- Aerial Work Platform (AWP)/Access
- Material Handling
- Floor Machine
- Recreational Vehicle (RV)
- Electric Boats
- Golf/Utility/Neighbourhood Electric Vehicle (NEV)
- Remote Monitoring & Instrumentation
- Renewable Energy (Solar, Small Wind and Small Hydro)Design and Materials Plates (electrodes): All positive and Negative plates of all DCG batteries have pasted grids:
Alloy: Lead-Tin-Calcium (Pb-Sn-Ca). Calcium gives the grids mechanical stability and guarantees low gassing rates. Tin is good for both, high corrosion resistance and high number of cycles. Container & case: ABS (UL94-V0 on request).
Electrolyte: The Battery electrolyte contains fumed silica, and there is no flow, no leakage or no graduation of acid liquor. Separators: European manufactured PVC-SiO2 separator is used for the optimum performance in its class.
Terminal: DIN Standard automotive post, Brass with Pb-Sn.
Relief valve: Release gas in case of excess pressure and protects the cell against atmosphere.