At just 8kg, the unique slimline shape makes it the perfect battery for installations where space is a premium. Slide it behind a seat, bolt it to a wall or at the back of a cupboard.
The Slimline battery provides up to 100A of continuous discharge or charge and can be stacked in parallel to increase amp hour storage capacity. Charge and discharge are via the two grey Anderson plugs. (Grey Anderson Plugs are rated up to 120A) Note, an external fuse must be used.
The strong aluminium outer enclosure delivers a safe, lightweight and powerful unit which is the perfect building block for next generation battery systems.
75Ah Slimline Lithium Battery – Space Saver Bundle Specifications
- Capacity: 75Ah
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
- Charge Voltage: 14.6V max
- Charge Current: 100A
- Discharge Current: 100A max cont. – 200A surge
- DC-DC Charger: Not included
- Operating Temp: 0-45oC
- Weight: 8kg
- Life at 80% DoD: 2,000 cycles
- Life at 50% DoD: 5,000 cycles
- Size (L x D x H): 635 x 265 x 50mm
75Ah Slimline Lithium Battery – Space Saver Bundle Features
- Internal 100A BMS
- Strong aluminium enclosure
- Light weight
- Slimline shape and size
- Parallel connect capable
- Designed in Australia
- 5 Year Warranty
How do I charge my 75Ah Lithium Battery?
You can charge your battery in several ways:
- AC Charger – lithium compatible with a modified Anderson connector
- External DC-DC charger (Lithium compatible)
- Solar Panel or Blanket – must be regulated
Which Battery Charger is suitable?
We recommend the Victron 7A IP65 – it has a dedicated lithium charging profile suited to the Baintech Lithium Batteries
Which DC-DC Charger can I use?
We recommend the CTEK D250S, lithium compatible DC-DC Charger
What can I run off my 75Ah Lithium Battery?
By utilising several of our Anderson Connector cables you can run a variety of 12V lights, your fridge, and accessories.
View the Anderson to Double Anderson Cable
View the Anderson to Ciga Cable
View the Anderson to Ciga Cable (Male)
Can I charge via my vehicle Ciga socket?
No, the SP 75Ah battery does not have an in-built DC-DC charger – you’ll need to charge via the methods listed above
Why our lithium batteries are superior to others in the market:
- Massive 5 Year Warranty
- Designed and assembled in Australia
- Custom designed BMS System by engineers in Brisbane
- The slimmest designs on the market; 75Ah and 110Ah Slim just 50mm thick
- In-built DC-DC Charger capability available – unlike any lithium on the market
- Constructed using the latest lithium iron phosphate cells
- Local after-sales support