- Input: 12 VDC Battery/Vehicle (9.75-15.5VDC)
- Input Current (Max DC Amp): 100A
- No Load Current Draw: 1200mA
- Remote Standby Current Draw: 2 mA
- Continuous Power (Watts): 1000W
- Peak Power (Watts): 2000W
- Efficiency: 85-90%
- Low Battery Alarm/Shutdown: Alarm 10.25V, Shutdown 9.75V
- Cooling Fan: Automatic Temperature Controlled
- Thermal Shutdown: 65C
- Replacement Fuse: Standard Auto Blade
- Fuse Quantity & Size: 220A (4 x 40A & 2 x 30A)
- Fuse Location: Internal
- Size: 360x168x81
- Weight: 3.2kg
PURE SINE WAVE OUTPUT
There are two different types of inverters, modified sine wave and pure sine wave.
The difference between the two is how closely the output replicates mains power.
Logically it follows that the process used in a pure sine wave inverter is more complex
than a modified sine wave inverter and subsequently more expensive. Most electric
appliances operate unaffected on a modified sine wave and hence they are more common.
Pure sine wave inverters are best for use on medical equipment and sensitive electrical
appliances. They allow you to watch television without static, play your favourite game on an XBox
TM , Playstation TM or Wii TM and run a fluoro, all of which may not operate
properly on a modified sine wave inverter.
FULLY ISOLATED DESIGN
Safety is paramount around 240V and in particular with inverters which is why Projecta
fully electrically isolates the DC (and therefore battery posts, vehicle chassis, etc) from
the 240V AC circuit.
DESIGNED TO AS4763
Designed in accordance with Australian Standard AS4763 (Int): 2006 – Safety of
REMOTE CONTROL DISPLAY (IP600 AND IP1000)
Control and monitor the inverter’s performance from a remote control display allowing
the inverter to be mounted flush or surface mounted out of sight. Ideal for use in
caravans, motor homes and boats.
BI-COLOUR L.E.D DISPLAY
THERMOSTATICALLY CONTROLLED COOLING FAN
• Low input voltage
• High input voltage
• Low battery alarm
• Over temperature