An unprecedented level of automation
RedVision allows you to control multiple on-board devices, such as turning lights, inverter, water pumps and other loads such as televisions, electric steps and fridges on or off. It also provides you with the ability to monitor up to 6 separate water levels, temperatures, and when paired with the Manager30 allows you to monitor your battery power consumption and storage through the provided In-vehicle mounted display or by downloading the app on your own android or IOS device.
The complete battery management solution
This kit includes The Manager30 main unit, REDARC’s award-winning 30amp battery management system for charging auxiliary batteries used in recreational automotive and marine applications. The DC to DC charger incorporates AC, DC and solar inputs to achieve the best charge for an auxiliary battery and is suitable for all major battery types including Lead Acid, Lithium, Gel, Calcium, or AGM batteries.
The Manager30 operates like 6 separate products, it charges an auxiliary battery from the vehicle while on the move, it’s a 240-volt charger, a solar regulator, a battery isolator, a load disconnect controller, all with a remote battery monitor for up to date battery information and charge status.
- Combines power protection, distribution, and control in one unit
- Distribution Box accepts inputs from a range of battery management components via the Manager30 allowing close monitoring of all battery usage and charging information
- Accepts inputs for monitoring up to 6 water levels and temperatures
- Capable of switching devices on/off like lights, TV, electric steps etc
- Bluetooth connectivity to BYOD iOS and Android to the exclusive RedVision User App
- Fully configurable home screen via RedVision Configurator App
This kit includes;
- RedVision Distribution Box
- RedVision In-vehicle Mounted Display Screen
- Manager30 Battery Management System main unit