The Victron 800VA inverter is roughly equivalent to 650watt inverter at 25*C or a 560watt Inverter at 40*C.This particular inverter is suitable for running such appliances as:
• Laptop charging
• Phone charger
• TV (240volt)
• Power tools
• DVD players or satellite decoder box
• Lithium battery charger (such as camera’s and drill batteries)
• Multiple appliances running at the same time** Please ensure you check the rated capacity of your appliance before using the inverter as the above are examples and sometimes individual devices can have a higher draw and not be suitable on this size inverter.
The VE.Direct port can be connected to:
• A computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed)
• Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, MacBook’s and other devices
(VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed) – images at bottom of pageFully configurable:
• Low battery voltage alarm trip and reset levels
• Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
• Dynamic cut-off: load dependent cut-off level
• Output voltage 210 – 245V
• Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
• ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level
The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years. The inverters are short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload orhigh ambient temperature.High start-up power
Needed to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or electric tools.ECO mode
When in ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases below a preset value (min load: 15W). Once in stand by the inverter will switch on for a short period (adjustable, default: every 2,5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset level, the inverter will remain on.
A remote on/off switch can be connected to a two pole connect or, or between battery plus and the left hand contact of the two pole connector.
Please see manual for a description.
To transfer the load to another AC source: the automatic transfer switch
For our low power inverters we recommend our Filax Automatic Transfer Switch.
The Filax features a very short switchover time (less than 20 milliseconds) so that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
(must be ordered separately) $79.00
Using the VE.Direct to Bluetooth Smart dongle you can display your BMV or MPPT information on iOS and Android devices, using the VictronConnect app.
View information wirelessly such as battery status and solar panel power, plus other useful data.
The dongle is able to read data from all products with a VE.Direct port, such as the BMV-70x series battery monitors, Phoenix Inverters with VE.Direct port, MPPT Solar Charge Controllers.