Phoenix Inverters are built to last. They feature sophisticated full-bridge and toroidal transformer topology – which is suitable for powering sensitive electronics. They are overload, temperature, and short-circuit protected.
Phoenix has a communication port providing access to status information, alarms and automatic user-configurable low-voltage shut downs. Shut downs will be followed by a series of intelligent re-start attempts. User settings can be accessed from your computer or mobile device via VictronConnect – the Victron free-to-use app. – more info below
The Victron 250VA inverter is roughly equivalent toThis particular inverter is suitable for running such appliances as:
• Laptop charging
• Phone charger
• Lithium battery charger (such as camera’s and drill batteries)** Please ensure you check the rated capacity of your appliance before using the inverter as the above are examples and sometimes individual devices can have a higher draw and not be suitable on this size inverter.
The VE.Direct port can be connected to:
• A computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed)
• Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, MacBook’s and other devices
(VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed) – images at bottom of pageFully configurable:
• Low battery voltage alarm trip and reset levels
• Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
• Dynamic cut-off: load dependent cut-off level
• Output voltage 210 – 245V
• Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
• ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level
The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years. The inverters are short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload orhigh ambient temperature.High start-up power
Needed to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or electric tools.ECO mode
When in ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases below a preset value (min load: 15W). Once in stand by the inverter will switch on for a short period (adjustable, default: every 2,5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset level, the inverter will remain on.
A remote on/off switch can be connected to a two pole connect or, or between battery plus and the left hand contact of the two pole connector.
Please see manual for a description.
To transfer the load to another AC source: the automatic transfer switch
For our low power inverters we recommend our Filax Automatic Transfer Switch.
The Filax features a very short switchover time (less than 20 milliseconds) so that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.