This quality 40W 12V monocrystalline solar panel module is designed for direct connection to a solar charge controller for use in remote power systems. The compact size makes it perfect for battery maintenance in low power equipment. It is constructed with an extruded aluminium framing and tempered dust resistant glass panel for installation in the most demanding of Australian conditions. Backed by a 25 year output warranty and a 5 year manufacturer defect warranty these panels are manufactured to a high standard by one of the worlds leading suppliers since 1992.
Typical applications: – Power for remote cameras – Electric fence battery banks – Remote sensors and monitoring – Battery powered lighting systems and much more.
- Maximum power: 40W
- Nominal voltage: 12V
- Short circuit current (ISC): 2.50A
- Open circuit voltage: 21.5V
- Maximum power current (IMP): 2.33A
- Maximum power voltage: 17.2V
- Connection: MC-4 Plug (1m lead)
- Dimensions: 664 x 408 x 25 mm
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
We offer 5 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase.